Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Creepy Creepy Shit


Do your kids do some shit sometimes where you're just like, what in the fuck am I looking at?

I go into Ladybug's room, and over in the corner there's this pile of toys.  Not just toys though, headless dolls.  A stack of naked, headless dolls.  So I'm like, wow, that shit's creepy.  But then I turn and I see this:





Puppets... They're just puppets...




This is normal, right?  I seriously can't be the only person with a 4-year-old who is stripping and decapitating dolls, then sticking their heads on sticks and waving them in the air...
I'm not the only one.... Right!?!?!?!

I don't think I can afford therapy right now for her, so seriously.  Somebody, tell me this is normal.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao
    She is a genius! She may have have interesting career in design in the future...hahaha so cute

    ReplyDelete