Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Night Stand


A long time ago, I was laying around, flipping through what I'm sure was a Cosmo magazine (it's been that long, I really can't remember for sure), I came across an article about spicing up a love life that has gotten too comfortable. It was the same typical mumbo-jumbo that you still see littering the pages of the Cosmo to this day.

However.

There was one thing. One little idea that has stuck with me over all these years that I have never done, that I'm not sure I could convince any man, ever, to agree to, but that I want to try. I want to try it so bad. You wanna know what it is? It's gonna give you some insight into the way my mind works and how much of a freak I really am. So there ya go, that's your "Mature Content" warning. You sure you're ready?  Okay, it's not really that dirty, but still...  Here it goes.




taboo lounge - 123inspiration
Picture this- You're in the big city for the night, you had a business meeting and fly back home tomorrow.  You're sitting in the hotel room bar, sipping on a martini and catching up on your reading. You're dressed to the nines, that little black dress, those adorable little heels you never have a reason to wear. Hair and make-up immaculate. You are single, you are successful, but you are bored. You want to have a little fun, be a little spontaneous. And just as you're thinking, what could there possibly be to do, what risk could you take, just for that one night that would make you feel alive again. Something exciting, something new.

 And then, just at that moment, a man walks into the bar. He orders himself a cocktail and looks around, catching your eye.  A little smile as his eyes lock on yours. He accepts his drink and decides to take the chance, to walk over to your table for two, occupied only by one. He pauses, takes a breath and asks, "May I join you?"  You nibble your bottom lip, deep in the trance of the potential excitement that is lurking ahead of you.  The two of you make small talk, you laugh a little, and he just keeps staring at you, like you are the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. You both know what's happening, and you're convinced this is what you want, what you need to do.  This is that chance that you were asking for to just go for it, to throw caution and proper behavior out the window.  Not forever, just tonight. You're both on the same page, both young and free. So you invite him up to your room, and have an incredible night with this handsome stranger.

Only, here's the kicker. He's not a stranger, and neither of you are single. You're not even there on business. See where this is headed? I bet you do, you're a smart cookie.

That's right, it's your husband/fiance/significant other. It's a game, a role-play for the evening, just a little build up of lust and passion and excitement.  The two of you have rented a room for the night, and you left for the bar a little before he does.  Nobody knows you are together, you never break character, even once back in the room.  For the entire night you are strangers to one another, living only in the moment of bliss and passion and sexuality and lust.

That's my fantasy. That's something I want to do, and that I will do one of these days, if I have to roofie Mark to get him to agree...

Question: What do you want? What's something that's kind of wild, kind of crazy, kind of out-of-the-norm and out-of-the-box that you would love to explore with your lover?

Break that box, guys and gals. Be spontaneous :) and SHARE!!!! Don't leave me hanging here, I want feedback!!!

***********************************************************************************
As an added bonus, and because I have taken so long to publish this damned post,  I've been doing a little research. Need a little help vamping up your alone time with your significant other? Here's my little compilation from personal experience and the world wide web of little things you can do for yourself (or maybe to yourself?) to bring sexy back into your life!!!

Go to "Bring Your Sexy Back"

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't have to roofie him :-)

    I haven't had sex in over a month. (I KNOW!) ,so right now, my fantasy involves just plain sex of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bummer. i'm averaging once every 3 weeks myself, but that's all my fault. i'm fairly certain it's all in my head... *sigh*
      Motherhood does something to ya, doesn't it?

      Delete